Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: ebXML deliveries

Miguel:

Unfortunately,  there are no "real" examples of BPD's or related
transactions or related information models that are available which are
"ebXML compliant".  Anyone that represents they have this is telling you
a lie.

As you are probably aware, ebXML has begun its' second phase in both
UN/CEFACT and OASIS groups.

As far as ebXML as Web Services or "web based",  the new UN CEFACT
electronic business architecture group is preparing a white paper on
ebXML as a set of web services.  I personally prepared the first draft
of our white paper.

There is also several groups working on preparing the real life examples
you seek.

In short ---  "Please stay tuned"

Duane Nickull
CTO, XML Global Technologies
Chair, UN/CEFACT ebTWG Electronic Business Architecture
Co-Chair/Chief editor, ebXML Technical Architecture PT