Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: OASIS Members to Develop Universal BusinessLanguage

Carol Geyer wrote:

> The OASIS ebXML Joint Committee was formed to coordinate work within
> OASIS, i.e., liasons between our TCs. It does not replace--nor should it
> be confused with--the Joint UN/CEFACT OASIS ebXML Committee. You may
> expect to see details on that committee very soon.
>
> Carol Geyer
> Director of Communications
> OASIS

Carol,

Thanks for the clarification and announcement.  I hope no one got the
impression from my posting that these were the same committees, but
appreciate your clarifying it.  Also, I am *very* encouraged to hear that
indeed, work has been going on with the Joint UN/CEFACT ebXML committee.  I
must confess that I have been wondering what was going on, and am looking
forward to learning the details.

Mike

--

Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com