Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] code lists in Core components

Hello Steve,
perhaps I was not enough clear or I'm on a wrong way.
I know that these codes are maintained by ISO and this is a forever code
list but don't I need these codes defined for our scheme as for example
a special element with enumeration type with all the possible codes?

I visited ICU and I'm not sure that it is what I'm looing for.
Another important list for us is of measure units maintained by UN/ECE
(in Recommendation 20).

Eva