Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML has failed !

Fraser,

> Maybe I read too much :-)

Well, you certainly do. I once read an interview with a self-made man who
claims that the key of success is being stupid (for you don't know what's
awaiting you) and lazy (in order to make people work for you). Maybe do not
at all have the proper qualities for business ;-))

In earnest, could you help a fellow reader to get a more systematic overwiew
of XML based information exchange standards beside ebXML and who supports
them? Maybe there's a web site somewhere having a classification? I would
like to know where to read in depth.

Thanks in advance,
Kremena