Subject: [ebxml-dev] regarding implementation ebXML repository

Hi
I would like to know how to go about implemeting the repsitory for ebXML.
We are planning to use it in a project at our organization.
Want to know where to start from, and what are the steps to be followed.

thnkz and regds
Murali

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.