Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] XSLT to convert data

As Mr. Groot said, this is exactly what XSLT was designed to do.  However, your
example is not a good one.  There is nothing equivalent to cXML in ebXML, the latter
still being at this point a framework and not a set of schemas for business
documents.

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com