Subject: Re: AW: [ebxml-dev] RE: [EDI-L] Article on ebXML Core Components ...

On 4/25/02 1:42 PM, "Rachel Foerster" wrote:

> Yes, but Klaus....the screen shot you pointed to looks like QB is letting
> the user create a PO **to** its vendor....not **receiving** a PO from a
> **customer**.....a big difference, I think you'll agree.

"QuickBooks shows you what's on hand and what's on order. Inventory reports
show you stock status, open purchase orders and more, all at-a-glance."

Taken from:

http://www.quickbooks.com/products/premier/features-all.html

As you can see from that, it does allow "you" to create PO you have
"received from your customers"!!! I understand this it is not what service
oriented business need. However, it does show that the statement made by MR
is false.

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok             UN/CEFACT/eBTWG & TMWG Chair
IONA Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Scientific Officer