Subject: Re: AW: [ebxml-dev] RE: [EDI-L] Article on ebXML Core Components ...

If anyone is still reading this thread you're about as sick as I am!
 (I'm sicker because I'm responding...)

I hate to rise to Klaus' baiting, but I take seriously any accusation
of  making a false statement.  If I  find that I have, I will retract
the statement.  However, in this case I won't.  I run QB 2002, and I
will stand by what I said regarding its functionality.  Mr. Naujok
apparently gets his information from the Intuit web site.  Furthermore,
he is quoting pages having to do with the Premier edition, which is not
the Standard edition to which I am referring.

Perhaps we just have different interpretions of what the product does,
or we misunderstand what the other is talking about.  I'm willing to let
it go at that.

At any rate, I think this discussion has gone on long enough and this
time I *will* say no more on the topic.  We all have better things to do
than to debate a specific vendor's small business accouting package on a
listserv intended for ebXML related discussions...

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com