Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] CEFACT ebXML Core Components Specification

On 5/6/02 7:20 AM, "CRAWFORD, Mark" wrote:

> It appears that the chair of eBTWG has unilaterally altered the submission
> date for comments to the core components specification from 4 May until 7 May
> for at least one late submitter.

Mark,

Too bad that you did not check the facts before making this public statement
:-(

It was the CC project team leader that advised one of the submitters that
his wish was granted for an extension. Instead of me disagreeing with that
decision, I set a date specific date since that is in line with a common
practice to allow a few extra days of collecting comments after the set
deadline. As I said in my precious email, if you have concerns or need
further clarification on this topic please contact the CC project team
leader directly.

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok             UN/CEFACT/eBTWG & TMWG Chair
IONA Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Scientific Officer