Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Differences between ebXML Registry 1.0 and 2.0

Hi Regis,

The ebxmlrr open source project is quite usable if you download with CVS. The
registry server itself is feature complete. What is missing is on the client
side:

-The JAXR provider for ebXML registry is 80% complete. It is missing ability
to send repository items.

-The Registry Browser UI is missing User Registration, authentication and some
submission functionality

The above missing functionality will be addressed during June in a prioritized
manner.

Instructions on how to download from CVS are found at:

Please join all the public mailing lists for ebxmlrr

    http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=37074

and post technical questions on ebxmlrr-tech@lists.sourceforge.net .

Some time after June we hope to have a beta developer download available.

I am very interested in learning more about your project. Let me know some
more privately and whether you would like to join the project and contribute.

Farrukh