Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-dev] MSH 1.0 vs 2.0?

Thanks, Engkee.  I missed it and so did everyone else.

Conclusion:  The CPP and CPA already identify the version of the messaging
service being used.  See below.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

                      Engkee Kwang
                      <ekwang@vitria.co        To:       ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org
                      m>                       cc:
                      05/16/2002 07:16
                      PM

i thought that's what the tp:version attribute of the
ebXMLSenderBinding/ebXMLReceiverBinding is for

is it not?

-engkee