Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] More on MSH 1.0 vs. 2.0 migration/interop...

Paul asks:

> Why is using different transport endpoint (HTTP URLs, SMTP addresses) for
> different versions of ebXML MSH (that are not compatible with each other)
> "a short term workaround"? I see it as a good technique that we may want
> to standardize.

Primarily because it only works for incoming messages...and doesn't help you
figure out how to encode outgoing messages.  If you have to use the
embedded version attributes to do outgoing messages, it would make more
sense to be consistent and do that on the incoming stuff too (ie. not use
different techniques).

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com