Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] gorilla hair vs. beach balls

This should not be expressed in only in terms of benefit, but also "what
do you need to carry out business transactions" over the internet. Some
people may already have passed the decision point about using the
internet for doing business (benefits), however there is a lot of
confusion on how.

One could argue that that a good old fax machine and a state of the art
OCR, which can read the XML content faxed back and forth, is far from
enough. Your CPP is your fax number. All you want is there: robust
security, non-repudiation, guaranteed delivery, ... why spend more?

There are several also forms of B2B, it would be good to sort benefits
and requirements based on what is it you want to do. Zoe's Pizza does
not have the same need as GM, though GM might buy some Pizza's from Zoë.

Thanks,

Jean-Jacques