Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] BPSS and WSCI

I read the disclosure in the WSCI document. The only thing that is royalty-free is the copyright on the document itself. The IP statement mentions that there may be patents but says nothing more.

REgards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287; IBM tie line 863-7287
Notes address: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
Internet address: mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
"Sharma, Nibedita" <nita.sharma@iona.com>

          "Sharma, Nibedita" <nita.sharma@iona.com>

          06/24/2002 08:12 PM