Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] renamed thread: State Alignment

I think Mike is right, there are really two levels of state alignment that
needs to take place.  ebXML has made a great contribution to the
partner-to-partner (a.k.a. b2b) alignment.  Internally, clearly each partner
has its own set of state management issues. Mapping between the two may for a
while be 'manual', but that does not detract from ebXML's accomplishments in
partner-to-partner alignment.  (I took the liberty to rename this thread to
more appropriately reflect its content)

-karsten