Subject: [ebxml-dev] Re: Automating execution of Biz Processes (& BPSS)....

At 06:06 PM 6/25/02 -0400, Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:
>Mike cries that the sky is falling:

snipped...

> > Mike (OK - so I still see the glass half empty ;^) )
>
>Hmmm...you sure that is not your brain rather than your glass that you are so
>accurately observing?  ;-)
>
>Mike...why is it that every one of your posts and articles is always so
>negative?
>Pointing out shortcomings and issues is not a bad thing....if accompanied
>with
>suggestions as to how to improve matters, something I do not recall you ever
>doing.  Standing from afar and just casting stones is not very productive,
>and
>is likely to find some boulders flung your way before too long.

Oh well, I knew I was going to get something like this when I posted my
half empty, that there are certain facts and experience in it that aren't
in yours?  Shall we agree to disagree?  I believe that everything you
describe is probably technically possible.  I just think we have profound
disagreement on the near term feasibility for general purpose business
applications targeted toward SMEs.

Concerning just casting stones and not making suggestions for how to
improve matters, refer to the closing article in my ebXML series.  You'll
find a lot of suggestions there.

Regards,

Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com