Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] re BPSS: how can I identify DocumentEnvelope fromreceivedmessage

Nagahashi-san,

DocumentEnvelope references the BusinessDocument
which points to a specificationElement.

Based on the specificationElement in the document received
over the messaging layer, this identifies the DocumentEnvelope
corresponding to isPositiveResponse=false

You could use the conditionExpression in the BusinessDocument, if for e.g
 same Schema is used for different BusinessDocuments but
based on the conditionExpression, like presence or absence
of a specific Element, they derive different DocumentEnvelopes.

-hima