Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] re BPSS: how can I identify DocumentEnvelopefromreceivedmessage

Hima,

Thank you for your reply!

I did't know the specificationElement attribute of BusinessDocument ...
Ah, It is in the class diagram on page 22! (I'm reading 1.04 draft - I
understand it is wip) I couldn't find any description for
specificationElement, even on page 59 (the specificationID attribute is
missing in BusinessDocument class in the diagram, too). Coudld you tell
me what should I specify in specificationElement?

If it points to message schema (I'm not sure because there is
specificationLocation attribute), I have to validate the received
message against all possible schemas to identify DocumentEnvelope. This
sounds like a costly implementation. It would be lightweight if I could
use some short identifier I can get without parsing the payload.

If it is an identifier, question remains: in which MSH information I can
find the identifier?

Sorry if I missed something in other related ebXML specs.

Thanks
Kenji Nagahashi

> DocumentEnvelope references the BusinessDocument
> which points to a specificationElement.
>
> Based on the specificationElement in the document received
> over the messaging layer, this identifies the DocumentEnvelope
> corresponding to isPositiveResponse=false
>
> You could use the conditionExpression in the BusinessDocument, if for
e.g
>  same Schema is used for different BusinessDocuments but
> based on the conditionExpression, like presence or absence
> of a specific Element, they derive different DocumentEnvelopes.
>
> -hima
>
> nagahashi@jp.fujitsu.com wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I have a (possibly silly) question about BPSS. Anybody has
experienced
> > this problem? Could anybody give me an answer to it?
> > ----
> > Please assume I'm developing ebXML gateway which is configurable
with
> > BPSS and do some business process management staff for me.
> >
> > BusinessTransaction/RespondingActivity can have more than one
> > DocumentEnvelope. If the gateway receives a message for
DocumentEnvelope
> > with isPositiveResponse="false", the BusinessTransaction must fail.
> > In order to determine completion state of a BusinessTransaction, the
> > gateway must identify which DocumentEnvelope it received.
> >
> > Question is, which information from BPSS gives me a key to identify
> > DocumentEnvelope? Transport (ebMS) can pass many information up to
BP
> > manager. Which of them are used to identify DocumentEnvelope and
Where