Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Suggestions

I am also interested in this.

John W. Duncan, Jr.
BMW Manufacturing Corp.
TS-153  E-Commerce Systems/EDI Administration
AG Systems and Interfaces
Voice:    (864) 989-6434
Mobile:  (864) 201-2978
Pager:    (864) 460-4917
FAX  :    (864) 801-6434
E-Mail:   mailto:John.Duncan@bmwmc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: taylorjg [mailto:taylorjg@qwestinternet.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 4:39 PM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] Suggestions

Hello Everyone,

I'm in the process of familiarizing myself with ebXML. I've read ebXML Foundations and I'm trying to determine how I can get some practical experience. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jim Taylor
e-biz Consultant
614-833-6215

the sender immediately.

MIMEsweeper and Symantec Norton AntiVirus for the presence
of computer viruses.