Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Suggestions

You can also download and play around with an ebXML Registry.  It is
free for the evaluation period:

http://www.xmlglobal.com/prod/registry/index.jsp

I also urge you to look at the current specs.  They are a bit different
than at the time the book ebXML Foundations was written.  That book
captured the work at the date it was published.

I would also suggest studying some current implementations of public
registries, messaging and see what has been implemented.  There is a
public ebXML regidstry at DISA.org

http://www.disa.org

If you're really into getting under the covers,  the ebXML Sourgeforge
Registry project also offers an open source registry.

THat should keep you buys for a few days ;-)

Hope this helps

Duane