Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Suggestions

Well,

you can try to get your hands onto an implementation and play around. OR
you can find a custoemr and convince them to do a pilot or small project.

We will soon offer an "public" reachable Message Handler, so you can
exchange data with us. You could use any ebXML implementation, not sure
if there are some working free ones yet.

Greetings
Bernd