Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] free ebms implementation (fwd)

Yes, we plan to release our opensource implementation of ebMSv2 very soon
around the end of this week or early next week. It will be released on
a Website called www.freebxml.org. freebxml.org will be an internationally
collaborative initiative to promote ebXML adoption and development through
the sharing of opensource software. We will publish a press release on
CECID MSH and freebxml.org when they are launched.

Regards,
Thomas