Subject: [ebxml-dev] ebXML reg/rep centrailized or distributed?

Hi all,

Our organization is thinking of setup an ebXML registry/repository.  However, we don't know which of the following structures will be suitable for us.  We has one management board (corporate) and 8 clusters. The main question is whether we should run a centralized registry or distributed registries, what should we consider, what will be the benefit and difficulties?

1. Centralized registry and centralized repository.
1. Centralized registry and distributed repositories.
2. Distributed registries and distributed repositories.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jane Liang
XML developer
Corporate Architecture Branch