Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebIOP

Dear Farrukh,
My ebXML Reg/Rep implementation is not JAXR compliant. I've looked at JAXR API
for JAXR support but I realized that it will take much time to convert my code
for JAXR compliance.

ebXML Registry Client Component contains a number of RegistryRequestors for each request type of ebXML Registry Service Scheme (e.g., SubmitObjectsRequestor,
ApproveObjectsRequestor, etc.)
User selects the registry request to be send from the menu of ebXML Registry
Client Component GUI and the CPA between the Registry Client and the Registy Service
to be connected. The GUI specific to the request selected appears and user fills in this
GUI and submits the request.

I've currently no operational test registry since the software is not extensively
tested yet, it runs only for the case of demonstration and may contain severe
errors.
Also the client is not web enabled and this makes it difficult for users of
the registry (they will have to set up a client). I'll try to set up a test
registry using more stable releases in the future.

Regards,

Yusuf Tambag.