Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] DB mapping

Hello Vladimir,

XAware has an XML data mapping tool that has the capabilities that you
are looking for.  We have a download at www.xaware.com

Thanks,
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: rykov-mtd@narod.ru [mailto:rykov-mtd@narod.ru]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 8:14 AM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] DB mapping

                             Hello to all

  I think my question relates our discussion.

  Is there any reasonable mapping algorithm for automatic transformation
of entites stored in relatinoal DB into entites stored at
Object-Oriented DB?

--
           Regards

  P bI K O B  B. B.  MOCKBA

 Vladimir Rykov, PhD in Computational Linguistics,
  MOSCOW
 http://rykov.narod.ru/
 Engl. http://www.blkbox.com/~gigawatt/rykov.html
 Tel +7-903-749-19-99