Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Re: ebXML doubts - Project Requirements

Title: RE: [ebxml-dev] Re: ebXML doubts - Project Requirements

I couldn't agree more. These are exactely the reasons why we choose ebMS. While we were drawing up the requirements and put them next to ebMS, they fitted almost perfectly. There were a few things we had to extend ebMS with (yes, ebMS allows extensions through the use of namespaces) for backwards compatibility with a legacy x.400 system.