Re: [ebxml-dev] JSR 157: ebXML CPP/A APIs for Java

Peter,

We are at the stage of describing the interfaces. Due to
unavoidable circumstances this has been delayed but my plan
is to get back to it soon. Before we took an extended break,
group was done with capturing the requirements and use cases.

Please feel free to contact me if you need more information.

thanks
hima

> "Mayne, Peter" wrote:
>
> Has anything (in particular an implementation) come of this JSR
> (http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=157)?
>
> Thanks.
>
> PJDM
> --
> Peter Mayne
> Technology Consultant
> Spherion Technology Solutions
> Level 1, 243 Northbourne Avenue, Lyneham, ACT, 2602
> T: 61 2 62689727  F: 61 2 62689777
>
> The information contained in this email and any attachments to it:
>
> (a) may be confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, any
interference with,
> use, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and
prohibited; and

> (b) may contain personal information of the recipient and/or the sender
as defined
> under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Consent is hereby given by the
recipient(s) to
> collect, hold and use such information and any personal information
contained in a
> response to this email, for any reasonable purpose in the ordinary
course of
> Spherion's
> business, including forwarding this email internally or disclosing it to
a third party. All
> personal information collected by Spherion will be handled in accordance
with
> Spherion's Privacy Policy. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the
> sender and delete it.
>
> (c) you agree not to employ or arrange employment for any candidate(s)
supplied in