Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] UBL Schemas should be renamed "ebXML Schemas"

+1.  Alan is right.  ebxML does not pre-direct people to use one set of
semantics.  ebXML is a dynamic cross-walk mechanism that allows many
semantics to be used in an interoperable manner.

UBL is the best XML work I have ever seen with respect to schemas for
business.   I am a big fan of UBL.

Duane