RE: XML serialization of CCs / BIEs (was: contact information)

Pim,

I am glad that Joe will have the note finished soon.  In the meantime, the
UBL TC will be finishing its work on XML representations of CCTS next week
in San Francisco and should be publishing a committee spec draft within
two weeks.

Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177 Fax (703) 917-7481
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
<http://www.lmi.org/>