Re: [Ebxmlrr-tech] ebxml implementation

Adding a bit to Farukh's explanation:

To make the best use of the CPA, the run-time system should have a
configuration tool that reads the CPA and sets up the configuration
infornation for the pair of partners based on the information in the
CPA.  I would hope that others on this list may be able to mention
specific
products that already exist to do that job.

Regards,
Marty