From: AlanKotok@cs.com [mailto:AlanKotok@cs.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 9:25 AM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ebXML Forum: A preview of the OASIS standards registry

TO: ebXML-Dev list

The new issue of ebXML Forum features a preview of OASIS's new standards
registry. The recently announced service offers a glimpse into the
workings of e-business registries based on the ebXML specifications. See
http://www.ebxmlforum.org/ . Also, we now offer an RSS feed (version 1.0)
available at http://www.ebxmlforum.org/rss/news.xml.

Thank you for your continued readership and best wishes for 2004.

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/
+1 540-729-1421

p.s. We send similar announcements to multiple lists. If you get more than
one of these messages, please accept our apologies.