Regards,

Matthew MacKenzie
Editor, OASIS ebXML Messaging TC

On Feb 17, 2004, at 11:07 AM, Shan Harter wrote:

The NAESB standards conveniently list the changes between versions. I have
been reviewing ebXML MS 1.0 versus ebXML MS 2.0. The structure of the
documents have changed. Is there a list of revisions somewhere that will
make this task go faster?

Thanks in advance.

Shan

-----Original Message-----
From: AlanKotok@cs.com [mailto:AlanKotok@cs.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 9:25 AM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ebXML Forum: A preview of the OASIS standards registry

TO: ebXML-Dev list

The new issue of ebXML Forum features a preview of OASIS's new standards
registry. The recently announced service offers a glimpse into the workings
of e-business registries based on the ebXML specifications. See
http://www.ebxmlforum.org/ . Also, we now offer an RSS feed (version 1.0)
available at http://www.ebxmlforum.org/rss/news.xml.

Thank you for your continued readership and best wishes for 2004.

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/
+1 540-729-1421

p.s. We send similar announcements to multiple lists. If you get more than
one of these messages, please accept our apologies.

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription manager:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/>
Matthew MacKenzie
Senior Architect
Intelligent Documents Business Unit