Subject: [ANNC] ebXML Forum: registry specified for integrated health care framework

TO: ebXML-Dev list

In the new ebXML Forum, Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE), a health care consortium that aims to get relevant and accurate information for patient care into the hands of practitioners at the right time for making medical decisions, released its draft specifications for document sharing, and the core of the mechanism is the ebXML registry.

Read this story and more at http://www.ebxmlforum.org/ .

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/

p.s. We send similar messages to multiple lists. If you receive a duplicate, please accept our apologies.