another question

dear followers,

i should have already considered going international with my ebXML
if you check out my website, and then look under Registry
(www.archmage.org.nz) you will see what tools i am using to build this

the question is i want to go multi-lingual at some stage.  now in the
Microsoft domain its pretty standard, but i am feeble and do not know the
issues involved.  any ideas as to where i should look for information ?

the only thing i know is not to use ASCII anymore, but Unicode, as it has
all the char sets (supports all the char-sets) of the planet earth.
anything else, i really want to interop with Asia, and when i start making
money will get some Asia-conversant staff.

how do they have the following in XML:

	<customer_id>abc co</customer_id>

lets say what would it be in Cantonese?

thanks for the help guys, and gals,