Re: message service agnosticism and http bindings

Bryan,

My experience is that HTTP is definitely the leader in usage, but SMTP
is also used fairly often.  Other protocols are on the fringes, mostly
because we don't define how to bind them in the specification.

Regards,
Matthew MacKenzie
Sr. Architect, Adobe Systems
Editor, OASIS ebXML Messaging TC