From: Matthew MacKenzie [mailto:matt@mac-kenzie.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 1:16 PM
To: Bryan Rasmussen
Cc: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Re: message service agnosticism and http bindings

Bryan,

My experience is that HTTP is definitely the leader in usage, but SMTP is
also used fairly often.
Other protocols are on the fringes, mostly because we don't define how to
bind them in the
specification.

Regards,
Matthew MacKenzie
Sr. Architect, Adobe Systems
Editor, OASIS ebXML Messaging TC

On 15-Jul-04, at 6:17 AM, Bryan Rasmussen wrote:

> Anyone have any in the field observations as to how often http is used
> for the message service and how often other protocols? If there are
> any particular protocols that are widely used in competition with http
> in this case I would appreciate a note.

> manager:
> <http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/>

list archives are at
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-dev/
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription manager:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/>