RE: ubl + ebxml = increased interoperability?

I agree with Ron, except on one point.  He says <snipped>:

>IMHO the most important content (as it relates to
>interoperability) in the CCTS is contained in two tables, Table 8-1
>"Approved Core Component Types" and Table 8-3 "Permissible
>Representation Terms"
and

>All ebusiness related standards bodies should be reviewing these basic
>building blocks and discussing the strengths and/or weaknesses and then
>reaching consensus on a final set and then develop strategies for
>migration of their current standards.

You seem to be suggesting that we take the CCTs and representation terms
in
this specification as a starting point for producing a final set.  While
UN/CEFACT may yet add more as the CCTS enters a maintenance state, if we
are to make progress then these items need to be considered as the current

working consensus, and not just a starting point.

Mike