Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] RE: [ebxml-dev] Q: minimum requirement for ebxml?

david,

the site is up and running, did you at least see the archmage title?  well
scroll down the page and there are links to each of the ebXML projects i am
working on.  perhaps the URL i gave you was wrong, here it is again,
www.archmage.org.nz .

i am doing this for my masters, so cannot team up with anyone, thank you for
the offer.  i am willing though to help out as i progress.  i am doing the
final read of the BPSS and CPP/CPA specs and formulating the BSI from that.
man there is a lot of work.

another reason i cannot join up is that i have an IP relationship with a
company here in new zealand.  the IP is all mine, but we are working “under
the radar” towards a comprehensive presence in the ebXML market.
specifically, we are targeting SME’s, for a shrink-wrapped “off-the-shelf”
product. i cannot say more than that.

you are quite correct, there is an opportunity in this region, i assume you
are in australia, me, i am in auckland new zealand.

anyhow, what i was pointing to in relation to your original question is that
the tools are available to provide “multi-billion dollar” functionality to
someone who just has a low-end broadband connection, but of course SMTP for
dial up.

“seek and you shall find”

be cool,

dean hemopo