Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Q: minimum requirement for ebxml?

David, et al:

The latest issue of ebXML Forum has an article on the use of ebXML with electronic invoicing that describes a service from Accountis, a British company. Accountis's service includes plug-ins for secure transfers using ebMS and integration with leading accounting packages.  See http://www.ebxmlforum.org/articles/ebFor_20040724.html .

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/