Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] [ubl-dev] RE: [ebxml-dev] Q: minimum requirement for ebxml?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Green [mailto:stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 7:07 AM
To: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] [ubl-dev] RE: [ebxml-dev] Q: minimum requirement
for ebxml?

Folks

As one who has worked on UBL for a year now I'm virtually jumping up and
down for joy to see a company producing products which realise what I
personally have so wanted to see delivered with ebXML and UBL - i.e.
products with real promise for small and medium sized enterprises and
small businesses which allow them to deal with the larger companies in
what I hope will be a cost effective way. Full marks from me to
Accountis.
http://www.accountis.com/accountis/index.html Their advertised plans to
open some of this up as opensource too is great news for our open and
royalty free standards efforts. IMHO of course :-)
http://www.accountis.com/accountis/modelsource.html

Stephen Green

>>> <AlanKotok@cs.com> 03/08/04 14:28:58 >>>
David, et al:

The latest issue of ebXML Forum has an article on the use of ebXML with
electronic invoicing that describes a service from Accountis, a British
company. Accountis's service includes plug-ins for secure transfers
using ebMS and integration with leading accounting packages.  See
http://www.ebxmlforum.org/articles/ebFor_20040724.html .

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/