Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Senator - USA crossing the Financial Rubicon

Stephen:

While this is interesting ( I will probably read it), how is this
relevant to those who subscribed to this list to develop ebXML?

I am sure that the USA and Australian trade dispute has a better forum
somewhere????  Perhaps the WTO should get involved?

As a general rule of net etiquette, subscribers to lists are encouragd
to make postings that are specific to the topic of the list. We do
appreciate your contributions to this list that are relevant to ebXML.
 Thank you for keeping future contributions ebXML specific.

Duane Nickull

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.