Fra: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sendt: 15. marts 2007 16:14
Til: Sacha Schlegel
Cc: Ebxml-dev; Bryan Rasmussen
Emne: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebxml virtual appliance

Sacha,

I like your notes below in tandem with what I posted earlier.

Essentially there are three main distribution / deployment models:

a) Download ZIP / Installer package + domain packs
    - user installs to their platform of choice
    - intended for integraters to deliver end user solution

b) Bootable CD
    - Your details below
    - My ebXML appliance software
    - Links to online domain packs

c) Hosting option
    - a) is installed to hosting service
    - access and account management provided
    - user signs-up for remote "Google-style" account and use

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)