Re: ebBP instead of ebCPP

Rikky Hasibuan wrote:
> Dear Moberg Dale and Farrukh,
>
> Now on, I have got ebBP includes ebCPP I would like to install instead
> of ebCPP only. I got this tools from
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/freebxmlbp
>
> There are some errors I have got while installing this tools. Would
> you mind to help me to solve all these errors?
>
> The Description of Errors are like this:
> First of all, I track this application on ECLIPSE editor, that is
> eclipse-java-europa-win32. When I open the pure application I have
> download from freebxmlbp through this editor, there will be 3 main
> errors. They are shown up on:
> - tr.edu.metu.srdc.ebbp package, which error on EBBPFrame.java.
> The error is "The import tr.edu.metu.srdc.ebbp.domainConfig cannot be
> resolved".
> As I know, there is no class named
> tr.edu.metu.srdc.ebbp.domainConfig.EBBPDomainsConfigType
> on the package which is imported on the class. (on line 114)
>
> - tr.edu.metu.srdc.ebbp.parser, which error on EBBPParser.java.
> The error is "The method setSchema(Schema) is undifined for the type
> Unmarshaller" (on line 185)
>

> - tr.edu.metu.srdc.ebbp.xsdeditor, which error on XmlStylist.java.
> The error is "the import
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.dom cannot be resolved"
>
> I have tried to solve all these errors by choosing the suggested error
> track made by Eclipse it self to track errors. For example, on error
> number 3, I removed the package told and replace it to
> "com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser;".
> I think the problem been solved, because it is used as library of
> DOMParser.
>

> For error number 2, I just comment it all for setSchema required.
> Because I think it is not too crucial to be used now on.
>
> For error number 1, I don't even know how to solved it. I think it
> needs any other library.
>
> So, Moberg Dale and Farrukh, could both of you help me please.
There is amailing list for the project here:

<https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=freebxmlbp-user>

You should post questions related to that project there.

Unfortunately it seems to have nothing but spam.  I am copying Yildray
from the dev team. Yildray, fixing spam is a simple matter. All you need
is to set a policy that only registered members can post. If you need
help please contact me offlist.

Farrukh

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com