From: Pim van der Eijk <lists@sonnenglanz.net>
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 4:52 AM
Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebXML implementations/experience

There are some case studies posted to http://ebxml.xml.org/
and other sites that discuss business drivers in some
projects that deployed ebXML technology.

The question is hard to answer in general because ebXML
involves multiple components (messaging, registry, core
components, CPP/CPA, BP) and few deployments are comparable.
They use different subsets of components for very diverse
applications.   What type of implementations in which
industry sectors are you intested in?

There is support for ebXML Messaging 2.0 in many B2B
integration products, and most of these support multiple B2B
protocols.  License costs typically depend on parameters
like number of CPUs or number of trading partners to connect
rather than on particular (ebMS or other) B2B protocols.

Pim