Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Badging materials

Mark,

You and me both, this is America afterall!

DW.

Message text written by "Yader, Mark (GXS)"

Let me guess....you have a little "badging materials" company
on-the-side....right ?

>>> No - but my uncle Tony does ; - )

I like the idea, but then again I'm a sucker for any marketing ideas. I
think you could probably give them away at conferences, but do you really
think people/company will spend money on them ???

>>> I think there's a difference with quality.  Hanes as opposed to
no-name.
        Some of it is cheap give-aways - (mouse pads?) - but the good stuff
-
        yep - I think we want people saying 'thats great - where did you
get
        that?'  - afterall the website contains many things else we want
       them to see....  we could give two free mousepads with every
order...

"I'm a techie nerd and I hate Microsoft (I know, its not supposed to be
ebXML vs. Microsoft, but isn't that one of the issues we are dealing with
?").

>>> Actually its the Sun / MS war - definately a Luke Skyraider theme here.
        Ultimately we want MS to embrace ebXML too - even if it is as 3rd
        party plug-ins.

Since we're throwing out corny ideas, how about a theme for ebXML ?
Maybe......."EDI - The Next Generation" ?

>>> That works for wrinklies - but I think we need more of a 2010 theme ;
-)
         What is EDI?   How about "XML - The Next Generation"-  or

        "The W3C rolls, but ebXML rocks!"   X-Games themes beckon...

DW.