Subject: Chirokikh 8/28/2002: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML Mtkg - Bldg our ActionItems List

(1) ebMS paper
I believe we could use the knowledge of several entities worldwide who
have implemented ebMS to complement such a paper.  Suggest further
discussion tomorrow.  I would also be happy to provide some suggestions.
Another good source for the ebMS paper to assist Alexei would be the
insights of the ebXML IIC who have been working to develop test
framework for ebMS conformance and interoperability support.

(2) Timelines affecting industry subteam plans - suggest Ajay and I map
to the items we suggested to make sure we are in sync.

Thanks.
Monica

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Alexei Chirokikh
	Sent: Wed 8/28/2002 5:19 PM
	To: David RR Webber - XMLGlobal
	Cc: ebXML Mkt Steering
	Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML Mtkg - Bldg our Action Items
List

	David,

	Good plan. I volunteer to work on ebMS paper.

	Regards, Alex

	Alexei Chirokikh, Ph.D.
	IT Architect (eBI - EAD East, North)
	1630 Long Pond Road
	Rochester, NY 14626
	Voice: 1.716.720.7534  T/L: 451.7534
	Cell: 1.716.509.4869
	chiroka@us.ibm.com

David RR Webber -
XMLGlobal                To:       ebXML Mkt Steering
<ebxml-mktg-sc@lists.ebxml.org>
	                      <Gnosis_@compuser        cc:
ve.com>                  Subject:  [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML Mtkg - Bldg our
Action Items List

08/28/2002 06:10
PM
Team,

	I'd also like to start collecting together action items here
	(hopefully we'll have time to discuss this under
	Other Business tomorrow).

	Thanks, DW.
	I've found these so far as a start point, we can obviously use
	this as a tracking mechanism weekly.

	Short term:  1-2 months

	Have article published in XML Journal on ebMS implementation
	(developer focus).

	Build White Paper materials and approach Analyst Groups

	Create White Papers on major implementation efforts
	using ebXML today.

	Upgrade Website and image materials (logos et al)

	Medium term: 3 - 5 months

	Work with DISA X12 on having an 'Implementing ebXML'
	focus day at the January '03 Trisemester Meeting.

	Other industry group meeting focus days.

	Long term: 6 months+

	Developing buy-in from industry groups