Subject: RE: Chirokikh 8/28/2002: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML Mtkg - Bldg our ActionItems List

Monica,

Good input.   What this raises is the notion of when is an
article complete?

I say we want lots of articles - since each will have a
particular slant.

I'm happy to have Alex 'do his thing' - then we can review
and build out from there.

I'm also thinking we can use Registry to store and classify
these articles for us, and provide a searchable frontend
for people.

On a given topic we can expect to have three or five papers,

i) Executive ii) Developer iii) Analyst iv) Business User
and v) Success Stories,  focused.

You are definately in the hot-seat to coordinate all this
for us ; -)

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Monica Martin
>(1) ebMS paper
I believe we could use the knowledge of several entities worldwide who
have implemented ebMS to complement such a paper.  Suggest further
discussion tomorrow.  I would also be happy to provide some suggestions.
Another good source for the ebMS paper to assist Alexei would be the
insights of the ebXML IIC who have been working to develop test
framework for ebMS conformance and interoperability support.

(2) Timelines affecting industry subteam plans - suggest Ajay and I map
to the items we suggested to make sure we are in sync.

Thanks.
Monica
<