Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML Mtkg - Bldg our Action Items List

Message text written by Alexei Chirokikh

David,

Good plan. I volunteer to work on ebMS paper.

Regards, Alex
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Alex,

Excellent!

We look forward to the results of your deliberations
on this.

I'd like to encourage everyone to pen thoughts
whenever possible.

Seems like we can collectively create a comprehensive
archive of materials.

Please don't stop if you are thinking of writing anything
relating to ebXML that we can use to educate and
enlighten!

Thanks, DW.