Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Gartner et al

Hi David,

I think we should all role up our sleeves and get to work on the various tasks that you have identified. I would like to add (unless it has already been done) to list out all the ebXML initiatives world wide including the various universities and industry standards orgs like HIPAA, AIA, AIAG, EAN-UCC...that are supporting ebXML with summary of their work as a proof of the fact that ebXML is gathering momentum. We have talked about this several times and I am not sure if there is a single document out there that captures all these.

Another item would be creating more ebXML marketing tools like the ebXML books out there.

Cheers

- Nita

Do you Yahoo!?