Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] FW: ebxml-mktg-user subscribers

Mark,

I notice someone from e-centre.

Occurs to me - they have user members...

Ditto - folks like OAG, DISA et al.

What we need here is a story to bring folks in.

Another option - thinking deviously here - is
to take a different tack.

The user folks are actually out there on things
like the XML/edi Group.   So really what you may
think about is re-casting yourselves as outreach
and a steering group.  Taking content and such
to groups like the XML/edi Group, e-center, OAG
and presenting to them on ebXML.

Mohammed has to go to the mountain.  There are
over 2,000 people on that one list alone.  Then there
is EDI-L and others we can reach out to with
maybe a bi-weekly bulletin - user organization
focused materials and news....

DW.
Message text written by "Yader, Mark (GXS)"

BTW, some of you were interested in who had signed up for the User
Council,.....here is the list of e-mail addresses.......

Mark